Assisting You and Your Patients
Accredited Hospices of America is a leading hospice care provider in the Sugar Land area community. We offer the most comprehensive hospice and bereavement care in the following counties: Harris, Montgomery, Brazoria, Austin, Fort Bend, Colorado, Waller, Washington, Wharton and Galveston counties. Click here for our complete coverage area
Our staff is made of physicians, chaplains, social workers, nursing professionals, and trained volunteers. Our full-spectrum hospice care staff is on-call 24/7, 365 days ayear.
You have access to our expert services:
- Our Medical Director(s have extensive experience in Hospice and Pallative Care
- Maintaining clear, effective, ongoing communication
- Available for consultation regarding hospice, palliative, and bereavement care
We serve as a resource for patients and families
We provide respite care and companionship by hospice-trainer professionals
Accredited Hospices of America staff members work closely with healthcare professionals in assisted living facilities, hospitals, and nursing facilities in order to smoothly facilitate timely transitions to hospice from administrative and health care standpoints. Once we receive your referral, our admissions team will respond within two hours in order to meet your needs.
When is the Right Time for Referral?
Consider Accredited Hospices of America When:
- You should consider using Accredited Hospices of America when:
- The patient is dealing with an advanced illness
- The health of the patient is declining
- The patient and their family are considering using hospice care
Signs of Decline May Include:
- The patient is becoming more dependent
- The patient loses weight despite a supportive diet
- The patient’s disease progresses rapidly despite efforts against it
- The patient starts withdrawing from family and caregivers
- The patient is hospitalized more than once in the last several months
- The patient sleeps more
- The patient is developing more conditions or conditions are worsening
If the patient or their family members are not sure about hospice care and need to discuss hospice further, we can help. Contact us
if we may assist you in any way.